According to a Huffington Post article, among the happiest cities in America many are located in California with Boulder, Colorado topping the list. The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index was used to measure happiness and well-being. The Gallup-Healthways Index is based on more than 350,000 interviews with Americans. According to the Huffington Post’s 2010 article, the happiest cities to live in are:
1. Boulder, Colorado
2. Holland – Grand Haven, Michigan
3. Honolulu, Hawaii
4. Provo – Orem, Utah
5. Santa Rosa – Petaluma, California
6. Santa Barbara – Santa Maria, California
7. San Jose – Sunnyvale, California
8. Washington, D.C.
9. Ogden – Clearfield, Utah
10. Oxnard – Ventura, California
See full article here.